Friday, September 13, 2019

Greetings!

So it begins!

Greetings and thank you for checking things out. As my first post to my first blog, I feel I should let you know my plans and ambitions with this blog.

I have always loved writing, and have spent years writing short stories and character backgrounds. It has been a dream of mine to become a published author, with my own novel. About six months ago I began to write a short story based on one of my game characters, but set in the modern day. It quickly grew into an expansive story, with an arc that I was happy with. Realizing that I actually had something I believed I could move forward with, I took some advice and created this blog, to show off examples of my writing and to, hopefully, get my name out into the community.

I prefer to write in the sci fi / fantasy genera, though I am not always limited to it. The writing I intend to share with everyone will be a short series of interconnected short stories, inspired by an image I came across. I also plan on having all of my stories exist within the same world. I have spent a lot of time and energy developing and expanding my fantasy world, and as such, I have decided to work all of these stories into it. If I decided to do otherwise, I will certainly make that known ahead of time. My plans are to publish one story every week.

Once again, thank you for visiting. I hope you enjoy my works and look forward to hearing from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment